The Fall of the Dawkins Forum

Relax, kick back and shoot the shit

Re: The Fall of the Dawkins Forum

Unread postby DarthRavanger » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:06 am

dr210077 wrote:Holy good fuck!!! It always amazes me that people in this day and age still don't understand so simple a concept as evolution! That these same dolts actually believe that prayer works, and that more prayers equals a greater chance of success, is disheartening in the extreme.

What amazes me even more is that they actually think that their prayers are the reason events turned out as they did. Those are some fucking stupid idiots. The blatant lies the little twats put in that article about the theory of evolution are an offense to intelligent thought.

As a pet peeve, I hate when Christians spout that "America is a christian nation" nonsense and say things like:

Those who stand against God stand against America,

You know what? Thomas Jefferson would kick their ass for being serious about that shit.
According to robots, we taste like BACON! http://www.wired.com/table_of_malconten ... identifie/

The Throne of Heaven was built my man to serve as the pedestal for nothing.
DarthRavanger
Mod Group Leader
Mod Group Leader

Reputation point: 1912

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 am

Yes, when things go the way they prayed, it's "prayer works!" But when it don't, it's just "it wasn't part of Gawds plan!" :lol: What idiots.

Anyway, well said Seppe - "This piece of comment from Richard Dawkins himself ... to express your "hate" against a person you not seem to like."

And I like your new Avatar.

And Lilith and Grimstad, agreed. Josh is like that evil guy that was enchanting and poisoning that King in Lord of the Rings, thus my use of that smilie earlier: :corrupt: Richard can't see past him, but I think the loss of the forum is going to result in a huge loss of contributions to the foundation, and at that point Richard will realize something is very wrong. Now whether or not he then finds out what caused it is really a good conjecture. Or will Josh continue to poison his community and pull the wool over his eyes? After all, he will prob just say "it's the economy." Like ppls said, Richard doesn't realize what's been lost. He is like those old codgers in my early days, that said nothing good will come of computers, and your a fool for learning about them. He is just clueless. All he knows is that suddenly he gets thousands of hate e-mails. Personally, I hope he gets illuminated about this. What really needs to happen is he needs to personally have some IRL conversations with former members of the forum.
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 pm

:boom: BREAKING NEWS, again :boom:

Remember the article i posted a few days ago of http://www.christwire.org ?
That is.... this post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1155&start=10#p16148

Remember how happy and blessed they were at Christwire.org for the fact that "thanks to their prayers, God has decided to take down the RichardDawkins forum" ?

Here is the breaking news:

Visiting http://www.christwire.org leads to this:

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://www.christwire.org Port 80

------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- -------------

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Where do they stand now with their reasoning?

christwire.org wrote:When I organized the first ChristWire prayer day against Dawkins, this is the day of triumph I was shown. Praise to our Father.

Then this is the day of downfall. Praise to our :FSM:
Last edited by Seppe Cools on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Unread postby dr210077 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 pm

His Saucey Greatness hath smited their arrogant asses with the infinite length of His Noodly appendage :FSM: Ramen
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby HalloweenWeed » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 am

I love irony seppe. :D
"Religion is just mind control." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization." - George Carlin
"If God existed, why would he care about any of the us fools contributing to the end of the earth as we know it?" - HalloweenWeed
HalloweenWeed

Reputation point: 1989

Unread postby Seppe Cools » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:43 pm

HalloweenWeed wrote:I love irony seppe. :D

The site is back online, now they are probably thinking that is ANOTHER blessing from God, because yeah, God brought their site BACK ONLINE :clap:
Last edited by Seppe Cools on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By creating unique stuff you are changing the future of the world forever, making your life worth lived.
Seppe Cools

Reputation point: 813

Previous

Return to The Chill Out