The Skeptics Network

An open area for free-thinkers and believers to slug it out.

The Skeptics Network

Unread postby dr210077 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:50 pm

It is my pleasure to announce the launch of a new social networking part to our site, The Skeptics Network. Using TSN you will have the ability to add friends, post to your message board, create pages and groups, and micro-blog. Lets start the world's first social network for free-thinkers :)
Last edited by dr210077 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Re: The Skeptics Network

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:57 pm

I gave it a try - said I could not log in because I supplied the wrong credentials or my account has not been validated yet. I had not created an account there - I assumed that my account here links to there. Any ideas? :)
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Unread postby dr210077 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 pm

Not yet I'm working on trying to use the one set of logins for both but haven't had any success so far.
"If we go back to the beginnings of things, we shall always find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that imagination, rapture and deception embellished them; that weakness worships them; that custom spares them; and that tyranny favours them in order to profit from the blindness of men."

"What has been said of [God] is either unintelligible or perfectly contradictory; and for this reason must appear impossible to every man of common sense." ~ Paul-Henri baron d'Holbach
dr210077
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reputation point: 2145

Unread postby Azmodan Kijur » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Ahhh, not a problem. I am patient :)
Azmodan Kijur
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

Reputation point: 2055

Return to Rational Thought vs Irrational Beliefs